Now, let's get going with our "Mom Week" fun with some of my favorite ideas for handmade gifts. These are sweet projects that you can do at home for your mom (or even for yourself!) Here are a few my favorite things to 'make for mom'.
1. Make a frame (or buy one!) Then add this sweet free printable inside. You can find both here.
2. Painted Spoons in Mom's favorite colors.
3. Make a framed silhouette (no Photoshop required!)
4. DIY Monogrammed Candles- personalized gifts are always a hit.
5. Stencil some hand towels in her favorite colors and patterns.
6. Stitched Journals- these would be so beautiful sitting out on a writing desk or accent table.
7. Decorate some plates or cups- personalized just for Mom. (The secret to getting the ink to stay is to use an oil based Sharpie!)
8. DIY Floral Pin to dress up her lapel or purse.
9. Paint a Mason Jar Gold and fill it with Mom's Favorite Flowers.
10. Make a Chalk Art Print that says "Happy Mother's Day"
11. Use Mom's favorite fabric to make a 'no sew' table runner.
The "Mom Week Giveaways with Crafty Texas Girls" will be right here on Wednesday and Friday. I can't wait for you to see the prizes. So be sure to come on back! Don't forget to come back on Wednesday and Friday for a chance to win a beautiful necklace from Lisa Leonard or a pair of earrings from Blue Nile!
Like this post?
Subscribe to crafty texas girls
Visit my shop, Samantha Conner Designs- fabulous clothing and accessories for the girl who has everything!
All photos and text on craftytexasgirls.com are copyright protected. You may not copy entire articles or posts (even with a link) without my express written permission. Email any requests or links used to firstname.lastname@example.org.