Craft It: Twine&Pearl Bracelet
I like this bracelet, because it combines that rustic and chic look that we all love. And it is actually something you are proud to wear and tell people that you made it yourself!
For the "Twine& Pearl" bracelet you will need:
-2 twine strings, 40 inches long
2) Put 3 pearls or beads on 3 separate strands. Choose a variety of sized beads.
3) Tie a knot.
4) Put 2 pearls or beads on 2 separate strands. Choose a variety of sized beads.
5) Tie another knot.
6) Put 3 pearls or beads on 3 separate strands. Choose a variety of sized beads. Tie a knot.
7) Put 2 pearls or beads on 2 separate strands. Choose a variety of sized beads.
8) Tie a knot.
9) String on a button.
10) Tie a knot and cut off excess.
I made one for me and then one for each of the girls. That tiny looped one in the photo below belongs to little Maisy :) Stack your "Twine & Pearl" bracelet with a few of your other favorites and have enjoy your 'arm candy'!
What are you crafting for fall?
Like this post?
Subscribe to crafty texas girls
Sharing here: The Lettered Cottage, Too Much Time on My Hands -Home Stories A to Z -Tatertots&Jello -The 36th Avenue --Serenity Now -Love of Family and Home -It's Overflowing -I Should Be Mopping the Floor -Live, Laugh, Rowe
Keep in Touch with Crafty Texas Girls
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Blog | Shop
All photos and text on craftytexasgirls.com are copyright protected. You may not copy entire articles or posts (even with a link) without my express written permission. Email any requests or links used to firstname.lastname@example.org.