|Real Summer Fun|
1. The Cupcake Wreath- I made mine in patriotic colors. But how cute would this be done in orange and black for Halloween?!
2. DIY Canvas Wrapped Photo/ Father's Day Photo- Our chalk photo was so fun for Father's Day. You could use the same idea to create an image for your Christmas card. And then follow the tutorial to create canvas wrapped photos that can be given as Christmas gifts!
3. Sharpie Plates- Turn a simple plate into a gift or wall decor with a sharpie. I am going to make a few of these for neighbor gifts during the holidays.
4. Crafty Frame (And Free Printables!)- I love this frame project that Afton and I did together. These would make great holiday gifts. Don't forget to check out the free printables for "mom" and "teachers" too.
5. Rose Petal Cake- This yummy cake didn't last long in our house. Print out your free recipe and bake it this fall!
6. Party Perfection- Stress less and enjoy that special day, my personal tips for throwing a party to remember.
7. DIY Silhouettes- Save those sweet little faces forever, with a simple twist on creating your own silhouettes.
8. Lamp Shade Make-Overs- Add some interest and dress-up your lamps with these inexpensive ideas. Now that kiddos are back in school, it's time for some home decor fun right?!
9. Free Printable "I am Child of the King"- Give your child the tools he or she really needs to start the year off right- love! I created three versions of this printable for you to use for free. Frame it and give it as a gift at a baby shower, birthday or even Christmas!
10. Promote your page on Facebook- Whether you have a blog, your own business, or a charity that you love- find out how to get the most of your FB page. (An interesting read for anyone who has started seeing lots of ads in their newsfeeds!)
How about you? Did you try any new crafts over the past three months?
What was your favorite project this summer?
Looking for some fall inspiration? Check out my sidebar-- my favorite fall projects are now featured on the left side of the blog. (So if you are reading this via an email or Google Reader, click over to the blog and take a look!)
Linking up here: Too Much Time on My Hands, Home Stories A to Z , Tatertots and Jello, The 36th Avenue, Serenity Now, Under the Table and Dreaming, Be Different, Act Normal ,