Welcome to Week 35
1 Party, 4 Blogs
You Host this week is . . .
Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch
Well, I'm finally sitting on the back porch with my feet up. Fall has arrived. While most of the country is thinking of closing up their porches soon, here in Texas the porch season has just begun. We'll be living outdoors from now until late June. I am so looking forward to firing up the grill, sitting around the fire pit with cider and s'mores, and napping by the creek. My daughter and I hauled a daybed the 1/4 mi trek down to the creek deck so we could nap down there. Oh yeah, we're weird that way. (Pictures coming soon.) Onto the party.
This week I was delighted that my dear friend Christie at Three Pixie Lane linked up her kitchen remodel. She's been working on this for a long time, and the results are in; it's gorgeous!
City Farmhouse made these darling silhouette pumpkins, adorable!
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson added this pop of wow on her front porch
A Cozy Place Called Home, formerly Cozy Home Scenes decorated her mantle for Fall
Sky Blu Pink made these custom window signs.
And I love, love this sign made by Blue Roof Cabin, that I am going to make when A. I have time and B. am brave enough.
You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs.
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories. Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration. Doesn't get any easier than that!
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines:
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs. Awesome!
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that we may use your photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course./>