But basically this was the list for 2011:
1. Savor the little moments with my girls- our 'chicken days' won't last forever.
2. Spend as much time fussing over my husband as I do picking out my clothes :)
3. Enjoy more time with our family- we are so lucky to have so much so close by.
4. Run a bit more.
5. Make a warm and loving home for my husband and children.
6. And finally, I need to decorate our master bedroom!
Surprisingly, I think I did pretty well. (I must have set easy goals!) I think my first three goals will always be on the top of my list. You can't go wrong with family.
And as for the last three, well I actually feel good about those too.
With the exception of the running and our master bedroom, these aren't really the types of goals I can ever just put a check by and then cross it off my list. For example, look at #5, some days I know I do a better job than others at 'creating a happy home'. (I just never take photos of those days!) Aren't there times when it feels like keeping everyone happy is nearly impossible?! But maybe just having it on the list is good. Afterall it is a goal. I will never achieve perfection, but a girl's got to try her best right?!
1. Have fun with my girls! Time continues to fly by- the older they get, the faster it goes.
2. Invest in my marriage. We're in this for the long haul:)
3. Make time for family.
4. Keep on running- challenge myself mentally and physically.
5. Eat healthier- I don't think 'baked chips' have much nutritional value...
6. Organize my pantry.
7. Keep blogging! I have tons of new projects in mind for Crafty Texas Girls.
8. Grow my hair accessory business-"Samantha Conner Designs"
What are you hoping to do this year? Is your list short and sweet or long and detailed?
And what about 2011, did you cross a few things off your list?