Welcome to Week 2 of
Cowgirl Up! Link Party . . .
Cowgirl Up! Link Party . . .
the party with a cowgirl can-do spirit!
1 Party, 4 Blogs
Wow!! It's Anita here, and can I say that all of us at Team Cowgirl Up! were blown away by the response last week? First off, week #1 kicked off with over 180 links, and the quality of projects was stellar. Let me just say, YOU ROCK!! I know there are lots of parties out there, and we are so excited you have taken the time to join us.
It was very difficult to select just a few projects to feature, but here's some that I really loved.
Head over Heels shared lots of wonderful ideas for her Texas country wedding. (I do love a wedding!)
Coastal Colors showed off her side table redo with this great French graphic.
Coastal Charm saved mega-bucks with her thrifty new DIY $240 floor!
Craft Berry Bush shares how she made this wonderful winter wreath in a white frame.
French Country Cottage repurposed a garden table, making a new table top. (I love a woman who can use power tools.)
A Few Pennies used odds and ends to create some new va-voom.
Savvy Southern Style showed gave us a tour of her dreamy, serene bedroom.
There were tons more projects I wanted to highlight, but for the sake of space, I'll stop there for this week. If you were featured here, grab a Featured button. Be sure to like our Facebook pages, since we also post favorites there too. If you got featured on Facebook, then feel free to grab a featured button also.
Now about the party...
you link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs. Cool, huh? More exposure, less time. Sounds good to me!
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories. Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration. Doesn't get any easier than that!
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines:
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs. Awesome!
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC and the new linky follow.
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post.
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Please LIKE your favorite links! Several projects will be featured each week!