* Plus I have been pinning New Years ideas like a mad woman-
or check out my New Years Eve board HERE.
1. Decorations- Whether you are hosting a 'party of four' or a 'party of twenty-four', a little festive decor helps set the mood. Print this garland from "Living Locurto" and hang it from your mantle with twine and clips. You can even add glitter and to the clothespins to dress it up. This printable 2014 banner is free, just click HERE to download!
Got Christmas ornaments still lying around? Throw them in a glass bowl or on a silver platter. Then cut out some glitter numbers from sparkle scrapbook paper in the shape of 2014. Attach them to sticks with a piece of tape. Put it together with a little floral foam and you have a pretty little New Years Eve Centerpiece! See Lil' Luna for more details on this project.
2. What to Wear- Even if you are not going out, it's fun to dress up! A sparkly shirt with jeans or a pair of heels can make you feel more festive. But no "New Years Eve Outfit" is complete without a headband. Take a simple store-bought party had and cut about 1.5 inches off the bottom, leave a flap on either side to attach to a headband with hot glue. Wrap with tinsel and you have fun New Year Eve Hat! See more ideas for making a Mini Party Hat here!
4. It's All About the Food- New Year's is the last chance to indulge before the holidays are over. But you won't feel too guilty enjoying these appetizers from Skinny Taste. I think finger foods are perfect- that way you can try a little bit of everything.
|Turkey Santa Fe Baked Potato Skins|
|Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip|
|Get the recipe HERE|
|See more details for the clock cupcakes HERE|
|Print this label HERE|
|Download and Print HERE|
Or print this one from "Home Sweet First Home"- it's also free by clicking HERE.
7. And don't forget to have fun! Play a board game, enjoy a movie, and watch the ball drop. 2014 is going to be a great year!
Come back here on Wednesday,
I have a little New Years gift for you!
Like this post?
Subscribe to crafty texas girls
Keep in Touch with Crafty Texas Girls
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Blog | Shop
All photos and text on craftytexasgirls.com are copyright protected. You may not copy entire articles or posts (even with a link) without my express written permission. Email any requests or links used to email@example.com.