Welcome to Week 31 of
Cowgirl Up! Link Party . . .
the party with a cowgirl can-do spirit!
1 Party, 4 Blogs
It's Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch here.
In the beginning of August, we took a trip to Asheville, NC, enjoyed the cooler weather, the gorgeous views, and downtime with the family. Although some members of our family went zip-lining, white water rafting, and golfing, some of us put our feet up and read; it was a time of refreshing. We stayed at Anne Marie's lovely house in the historic Monford District in Asheville, and the good news is, that you can stay there too click here to see more.
We're back in Texas now, where the weather is decidedly more sauna-like, but it's September now, and that first cool front can't be too far away.
After we got home, and after I got the laundry done, and the kids ready for school, I began work on my BIG, FAT sewing project (slipcovers for my living room.) The sofa and ottoman are done, so just two settees are left to finish, woo hoo!!
But I'm taking a break from sewing just now, to show you these fabulous features from last week's party.
Please, please remember to put the Cowgirl Up button on your linked post. At least TWO posts didn't get featured today because the bloggers did not link back. I don't want that to happen to you, so please add it if you haven't already. If case you are wondering, you need only link back to one of our blogs, not all four. You show be able to find the cowgirl up button on the sidebar of this blog.
Here are the features I selected this week.
Clear Blue Sky's barley twist table goes gray.
Redfly Creations' Our favorite crescent rolls,
Forever Decorating's Fun August Decor
Blue Roof Cabin's kitchen island update
Worthing Court's simply stunning new deck
Simply Vintageous Thinking outside the box
Town and Country Living's How to make little burlap bags,
North Dakota Kitchen's Popcorn Party Cake Style
and Common Ground's Around the house
If you were featured here, grab a Featured button. Be sure to like our Facebook pages, since we also post many other favorites there too. If you got featured on Facebook, then feel free to grab a featured button also.
Now about the party...
You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs.
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories. Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration. Doesn't get any easier than that!
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines:
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs. Awesome!
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that we may use your photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course.