Welcome to Week 41
The Cowgirl Up! Link Party!
1 Party, 4 Blogs
Your Host this week is . . .
Linsey at The Farmhouse Porch
HoWdY CoWgIrLs and BoYs!
First of all I have two important announcements. We are moving up our party time by a few hours. Instead of beginning on Monday nights at 8:30 pm, we will now go live at 5 pm.
The second announcement is about something exciting we are starting in December! And since Samantha summed it up so wonderfully last week I am just going to use her words...
Starting in December,each week, we’ll select someone new to guest host for Cowgirl Up.
Now here comes the best part, it could be YOU! If you are selected, you will be introduced in the Cowgirl Up post for that week, and we'll include a link to your blog. We’ll send you the code for the party ahead of time, so that’s a post you don’t have to write! Lots of fantastic exposure for you, and the post is written for you, how cool is that?
And now for my featured link ups from last weeks' party!
Isn't this Cottage Dining Room redo wonderful? Love those chairs by Betsy Speert
Cute and colorful cottage curtains shine by Creative Cain Cabin...
Check out the chic neutral styling around this bookcase by The Shabby Chick!
I'm very intrigued by the recipe for Scottish Puff Candy by Tartan Taste in Texas, shown here sprinkled on ice cream. MMM!
I love, not only the letter project, but the way Project Braun Haus has the whole nook accessorized!
And of course, with my love for bottle brush trees, I had to share these lovely Christmas craft ideas by Quirky Quail.♥
Now about the party...
You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs.
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories. Anything that you are proud to show off.
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs. Awesome!
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that we may use your photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course.
*If you pin a project shown here, please, please pin from the original source.