Pay it Forward
The note also included a chance to share something personal facts about me, fun! Most importantly it included the opportunity to then 'pay it forward' and thank all those other bloggers who inspire me in my crafty journey.
So first of all, thank you to Sara over at Alderberry Hill- your email/award made my day!
Second, here are the requirements that come with the award :)
-Link back to the blogger who passed along the award.
-Share 7 things about yourself.
-Pass along the award to 15 other bloggers who inspire you.
So here are my random 'things'.
1. Pinterest always makes me hungry- all those yummy recipes. Maybe one day I'll actually cook one of them!
2. I think you can never have enough burlap. Seriously, is there anything that can't be done with it???
3. My favorite time of day is morning. There is so much potential at the start of a new day.
4. I love big chunky jewelry.
5. I am hoping to launch my etsy shop soon- and that makes me happy :) :)
6. Today, yellow is my new favorite color.
7. I love my kindle, but there is nothing like going to the bookstore and getting a new book. The pages smell so good!
The thing that I like most about blogs is that there is room for lots of everyone. It is not competitive, we help, encourage, and inspire each other. Each person brings something different to the table. So here are a few that have inspired me lately...
Stop by and say hello, everyone loves a new 'follower'!