Since we all love a good 't-shirt hack', I thought you might like to see how I did it :)
2. Cut off the arms.
3. Cut a 'v-neck' but only the front of the shirt, not all the way through.
4. Now flip the shirt over. Draw the cut lines as shown.
5. When you cut, only do so on the back. It will make long 'straps'.
6. Cut off the collar in the back.
7. Now cut the piece on the back in half, making two strips.
8. Pull the front straps and the back straps to stretch out the cotton. The stretching rolls the raw edges of the shirt and makes the pieces a bit longer. Tie the front straps over each other each other to make a loose knot.
9. Tie the front straps to the back straps.
10. At this point, I tie dyed my shirt. You can see how to tie dye your shirt by clicking here.
And here is how it looks on!
Let me know if you try this t-shirt hack and how it turns out!
Like this post? Join the thousands of other readers that have subscribed to Crafty Texas Girls.
Click below to get your free subscription delivered directly to your inbox.
Subscribe to crafty texas girls
Keep in Touch with Crafty Texas Girls
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Blog
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
All photos and text on craftytexasgirls.com are copyright protected. You may not copy entire articles or posts (even with a link) without my express written permission. Email any requests or links used to email@example.com.